Nah sekarang ane mau bagi bagi ilmu nih kepada agan agan yang lain

Ane mau bagi bagi ilmu tentang B.Inggris, Contoh teks teks yang ada didalam B.Inggris
Seperti : Narative texs,Descriptive teks,Report teks,Recount Teks,Procedure teks.

Berikut contohnya :

1.Narative Text
      Snow White

(Orientation)
Once upon a time there lived a little girl named Snow White. She lived with her Aunt and Uncle because her parents were dead. 

(Complication) 
One day she heard her Uncle and Aunt talking about leaving Snow White in the castle because they both wanted to go to America and they didn’t have enough money to take Snow White.
 

Snow White did not want her Uncle and Aunt to do this so she decided it would be best if she ran away. The next morning she ran away from home when her Aunt and Uncle were having breakfast. She ran away into the woods.

(Resolution) 
Then she saw this little cottage. She knocked but no one answered so she went inside and fell asleep.

Meanwhile, the seven dwarfs were coming home from work. They went inside. There they found Snow White sleeping. Then Snow White woke up. She saw the dwarfs. The dwarfs said, “what is your name?” Snow White said, “My name is Snow White.”
 
Doc, one of the dwarfs, said, “If you wish, you may live here with us.” Snow White said, “Oh could I? Thank you.” Then Snow White told the dwarfs the whole story and finally Snow White and the 7 dwarfs lived happily ever after.

2.Descriptive Teks
      Monas

   The Monas National Monument is a 132-meter tower in the center of Merdeka Square, Central Jakarta, Indonesia Jakarta, is the capital of the state. It symbolizes the struggle for Indonesian independence of our country. The monument consists of a 117.7 m obelisk on a 45m square platform at a height of 17 m. The towering monument symbolizes the philosophy of Lingga and Yoni. Resembles a phallus, or pestle mortar pestle and Yoni resembles rice or mortar, two important things in the tradition of Indonesian agriculture. Construction began in 1961 under the direction of President Sukarno, the first president of the us and the monument was opened to the public in 1975. It is topped by a flame covered with gold foil, and now the monument calls.

3.Report Teks
    Dinosaur

 Dinosaurs lived in the days before we were born. The dinosaur was no colored Green, Brown, Red, Etc. Various shapes and various dinosaurs like the name suggests, Brontosaurus, Tyrex, Alamosaurus, Aucasaurus, Etc.

  Dinosaurs like a wide variety of foods, such as meat, Plant, And Fellow jenisnya.Dinosaurus also live like a human being can lay eggs and have children

  The dinosaurs were very large. They have high, respectively.

But now the dinosaurs are extinct and made sculptures in the museum

4.Recount Teks
   Regret what you have done

 In one day, me and my friends around the village on a bicycle. The day was very hot and thirsty, my friends and I bought a cold drink that is very refreshing tubuh.Setelah it was our home. ,

 The first day, I told my father washed honda, honda wash when I saw my friend riding the motorcycle. I envy my friend.

 The second day, I asked my father to teach me riding the motorcycle but my father forbade him the word "you may menupangi motorbike as he had from high school. I was very disappointed

 The third day, when my father went to work I have the intention to board a motorcycle alone unattended and teach me. As he started the engine, I direct hit from Neutral gear to first gear. I was so shocked, I could not control the bike and I ended up in the ditch oenuh terjatu with animal feces. I'm sorry I should have listened to the advice my father

 At nightfall, my father home. He saw the bike was broken, he was very angry. I explained all to him, not angry father finally he counseled. I'm very happy.

5.Procedure Teks
Procedure Text : How to make pancake
Ingredients:
  • 3 – 4 spoonful of flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 ½ (250 ml) of milk
  • 1 stick of butter
Materials:
  • 1 mixing bowl
  • 2 table spoons
  • 2 cups
  • 1 small pan
Procedure:
  1. Put the flour in the bowl.
  2. Put milk in a cup.
  3. Make sure it's 250 ml of milk.
  4. Put the milk in the bowl.
  5. Break the 2 eggs into the bowl.
  6. Mix it with a spoon.
  7. Heat up the pan and put the butter
  8. Put the mix in the pan.
  9. Let the pancake mix cook about 5 minutes.
  10. Flip pancake over when the top is brown.
  11. And your pancake its ready to be serve

Sekian dari saya. Semoga bermanfaat terima kasih

Komentar